Sunday 16 November 2008

A Few tanks!

Today I managed to get round to sorting out my airbrush, this then meant that I could get some serious work done on my tanks! Two chimerae were basecoated (well they are all resprays so some of the original colur shows through but I like the effect so might leave that in!) I also sprayed two Russ turrets and a couple of Russ hulls plus a whole Russ.

The first of these, the whole russ, was mainly done I just wished to add a bit of extra effect to it. I added detailing and some snow so it was finished. The Second hull had the whole lot given a light spray as the coat had already been started with a brush.

The third of the hulls was a complete start from the old paint job. The first tank came out fairly well and the seconds weathering is ok although I do believe it to be a little too "clean". The turret came out nicely though and the commander was thus re added.

The third of the tanks is still in the early weathering stages although some of the details have started to be picked out. so here we have tanks 101 and 111 (101 should be 110 though I decided it looked better as 101 harder to identify it as a command tank as well...)

A








No comments: